Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Ice Skating Mice Christmas Ornament

Hello again!    I am back to share a cute Christmas ornament that I made. I made a lot of them and with different scenes. I just love how they turned out.
 Aren't the little mice ice skaters cute!   I built the images 3-D. There is a lot of glitter but it is very hard to see in the photo.
This is the back of my ornament.      I made up boxes of them as gifts.  I hope you enjoyed seeing my little ornament. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs Pam

6 comments:

  1. It's so sweet!! I love the ice skaters!! So absolutely adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable Pam. And I take it these are made from scratch so that's quite a fete. Love the little mice. I'll have to remember the sentiment on the back. I usually don;t put that on mine. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a SUPER CUTE ornament, Pam!! I love the sweet little ice skaters!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute. You were right this is way to cute. Perfet for any tree Cna't wait to see the rest of them. Hope you are haing a blast with the family.
    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an adorable scene, and cleverly done to make it into such a cute ornament. I like this idea, and what an heirloom treasure you can hand down to your little granddaughter to decorate her own tree someday! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...