Friday, December 8, 2017

It SNOWED!

Good evening everyone!  We have SNOW!!!!! It is so beautiful! I made my homemade vegetable beef soup and cornbread and a Crock Pot chocolate lava cake (thank you Nana for the recipe). It was all so good!
 Look how beautiful it is on the cedar trees.
 Frosty trees.
 I love this photo. I was just getting dark. Look at the beautiful snowflakes.
 So pretty.

Look, some of the snowflakes look like little angels.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my photos. Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening! 
Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! I grew up in the north and I love snow! We don't get a lot of it where I live in VA -- in fact we got a "wintery mix" last night - more rain than snow!
    Love your photos - especially the one where it's getting dark! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you did get some snow. Beautiful pictures Love the ones after dark. Thank GOD we have not had out first snow yet. You can just keep all the beauty down your way. lol. Barbi called at 3 am to say thier power had been off for 4 hours. It did come back on while we were on the phone. We finished up our Lava cake last night. So happy you enoyed it.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are beautiful!! I'm not a fan of snow, but it is pretty...especially when it first falls, before it gets all dirty and slushy. Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures Pam. I love the just getting dark pictures. Those snowflakes are gorgeous. We had a bit of snow this morning. Didn't really cover the ground as much as the roadways. Stay warm and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Pam, as much as I hate the cold, snow is such a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...