Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Baby Doll Diaper Bag and Diapers

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good day!  It is cold here again but sunny.   I have been working on a project for my grand-daughter Ruby for the past week (well, I did have to make some sympathy cards as well).  Ruby got a new baby doll from Santa for Christmas so of course she needs accessories.  Well, I decided to make a baby doll diaper bag for her and to go in the diaper bag, what else but diapers and wipes! I will get a baby bottle too.  It was so much fun making it and choosing the fabrics (which I had all on hand)!
 Well here they are.
 I love the cute fabric!
 This is the top of the bag.
 I just love the little diapers! And she just had to have wipes! The wipes are made from white flannel so they are nice and soft.
 A nice stack of assorted prints and colors!
 Isn't the yellow adorable!
 I love the cherries too!
I think Ruby is going to love this set and maybe, just maybe pass it on to her little girl one day.
I hope you enjoyed seeing this set.   Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!
Hugs Pam

4 comments:

  1. Absoluteky too darn cute. I love all the fabrics you used. The diaper bag looks like a regualr one for a real baby. The diapers are adorable. She will love having all the fun prints and that wipe holder is too cute. Ruby is gonna love her Grandma for sure.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are all amazing!! Wow!! I would have loved all of this for my dolls!! The fabrics you used are beautiful!! The wipes are too cute!! I just love, love everything!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy Pam! And Ruby is going to love it! The fabric is awesome and isn't it great when you can use up some of that stash. I think that's going to be a big goal for me when I get back to crafting. I've been reading a book on home organization and I've started purging things. Mostly clothes at the moment but a few craft things so far. I think there might be a lot more before I am done. Been through my antibiotic so hopefully this will go away and stay away but had a coughing fit at Head Start this morning. Can't seem to kick the cough. Hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...